A ‘spire-like’ deckbuilder card game where you take the part of a dreamer captured in some sort of surreal dreamscape in their recurring dreams, struggling to overcome their own issues to break out of the loop.
This game runs faster and more stable as a local executable, but you can always play on the browser. Full Screen strongly recommended. AI is not supported in Browser!
Click here for Firefox Version
(Unfortunately due to some technical complexity between Godot, Firefox and itch.io, the embed only works for Chrome. Click the above link to play in the firefox browser.)
This game is free software and a heavy work in progress. As such we're actively looking for collaborators of all talents. We're actively looking for:
- Lead Writers to flesh-out the overarching campaign and storyline
- Writers to provide short stories
- Artists for card illustration and character art.
- UX Designers
- Game designers, from a card-game background to provide more card or game ideas
- Junior developers who want to dip their toes into Godot.
If you want to take part in a very active open source project, join our discord or Matrix and let us know which area you'd like to contribute to. You can follow usin twitter and Mastodon
Note: The lite versions simply contain less music to reduce filesize. All other content is the same.
|Platforms||Windows, macOS, Linux, HTML5|
|Tags||2D, Deck Building, Dreams, free-software, Godot, gpl, Open Source, Roguelite, Surreal|
|Code license||GNU General Public License v3.0 (GPL)|
|Asset license||Creative Commons Attribution_ShareAlike v4.0 International|
|Average session||About an hour|
|Links||Homepage, Source code, Patreon|
Click download now to get access to the following files:
- The PlusheningAug 24, 2022
- Integrating AI into storylineAug 14, 2022
- AI Generated Prompts for first act (experimental)Aug 12, 2022
- Diving deeper into AI storytelling with NLP-generated storiesAug 05, 2022
- ExploitationJul 25, 2022
- All the illustrations!Jul 19, 2022
- Creating card illustrations using the midjourney Neural NetworkJul 14, 2022
- Nope. Didn't like it.Jun 25, 2022